<!—[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]—><!—[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]—> TQM Concerns
Our Group came up with different issues that will be later on our subject to our thesis:
- Tours/ Outside Activities of the students
- Students should also experience activities outside the campus. because these would help them to increase their knowledge and skills. Although HRM Department give tours but then for us, the exposure of the students were not that satisfying in terms from the other schools.
2. Grading System
- The grading system is not that fast. Sometimes our grades are late to be announced. Some students are having hard time to get their grades slip because they don’t know where to go.
3. Enrollment System
- the enrollment, as we observed lacks attention. Because some of the schedules were followed and when it comes to the said date the process will be changed and it will create a domino effect that will cause delay of scheduling.
Group Officers: Leader: Jauod, Bernadette Hazel Assistant Leader: Venus, Panchito Secretary: Soriano, Ashly Rose Treasurer: Reyes, Gracel Presentation Director: Saavedra, Maria Caludia Member: Vidal, Lindsey Urmenita, Robin Tan, Janina Group Directory: Jauod, Bernadette Hazel ( Leader ) 842 P. Noval St. Sampaloc Mnaila firstname.lastname@example.org 09165643588 Venus, Panchito ( Assistant Leader ) #7 arevalo cmp.Proj. 8 Quezon City email@example.com 09152915520 Soriano,Ashly Rose (Secretary ) 2201 Down G Tuazon St. Sampaloc Manila firstname.lastname@example.org 09273109160 Reyes, Gracel ( Treasurer ) Novaliches, Quezon City email@example.com 09159267751 Saavedra, Maria Claudia ( Presentation Director ) 834c P. Noval St. Sampaloc Manila firstname.lastname@example.org 09052634204 Vidal, Lindsey (member ) 7-27 Portofino St. Main alta Subd. Brgy Dalicy Antipolo email@example.com 091572854218 Urmenita, Robin ( Member ) 21 westriverside SFDM Quezon City firstname.lastname@example.org 09067822053 Tan, Janina (Member ) 35 Visayas St. Filipinas Village Malanday Marikina City email@example.com 09152440146 Policies:
- every member should participate when doing our paper work
- whenever someone is absent he/she must pay P50.00 per absent.
- 3 absences are automatic drop out.
- late members should pay P30.00
TQM Topic: About the Tours in Hotel and Restaurant Management
TQM Topic Outline:
a. Title Pgae
c. Table of Contents
I. Problem Statement
a. Major Problems
b. Minor Problems
II. Root Causes of the Problem
III. Fish bone Diagram
IV. Recommendation and Benefits
V. Implementation Plan
VI. Survey Results
b. Information from FEU Computer Service
G. Major Problems in Hotel and Restaurant Management Tour:
1. High Payment in the Tour
- Example for the Tour in Palawan the payment is a 14,400 peso per head it`s so very high payment.
so The Schools that requires a student for a tour exceeds their rate for the flights and accommodations at the time the student arrived in their destination.
When a Student paid a high rate he or she is expecting for a satisfactory service that he must receive. and when the agency hasn`t fulfill the their customer`s expectation the student might get disappointment towards them.
2. The Late Students
-The delay time departure because the late students.
3. The Location of the Tour
-The situation of students on the place